BCBA is where Brazilian legal professionals meet and interact with fellow lawyers, paralegals, educators, articling and law students, and other legal professionals across Canada.
As a BCBA member you will enjoy benefits, including:
- BCBA’s Lawyer Referral Network, a directory of participating lawyers who may be referred by the BCBA or other members to prospective clients.
- Access to the BCBA’s LinkedIn Group for networking opportunities.
- Participation in the BCBA’s Mentorship Program, as a mentor or mentee.
- Invitations to a number of Networking and Social Events, such as: (i) Annual General Meeting with a Guest Speaker Presentation and potential CPD, (ii) Christmas Cheer, annual Christmas event for BCBA members to get together and celebrate the holidays, (iii) Annual Professionals’ Gala, (iv) Social events and networking.
- Educational Seminars, sometimes held in conjunction with other legal organizations and eligible for CPD credits.
These and other events held by the BCBA provide great networking opportunities to exchange ideas, opinions, knowledge, and expertise with other members and to develop strong personal and professional relationships. For students, the BCBA serves as a valuable forum to meet practising lawyers and other legal professionals who can provide career advice and assistance as they start their journey in the legal profession in Canada.